We had fun coloring easter eggs with Grandma Niederhauser. Ryan also liked trying a peep for the first time. He only ate about half and the smashed the rest a made a big mess.
YEAH TAM - So fun to see you have a blog! It will be fun to see what you are up to. That stitches picture made me cringe. Poor little guy! I've marked you in the favorites - so I'll be checking in regularly.
Yeah!!! You got yours up, you know I love it. Not that I didn't love your webpage..I just love to leave comments. You did a great job, poor little Ryan and his stitches. He is such a sweet, little guy!
2 comments:
YEAH TAM - So fun to see you have a blog! It will be fun to see what you are up to. That stitches picture made me cringe. Poor little guy! I've marked you in the favorites - so I'll be checking in regularly.
Yeah!!! You got yours up, you know I love it. Not that I didn't love your webpage..I just love to leave comments. You did a great job, poor little Ryan and his stitches. He is such a sweet, little guy!
Post a Comment